- Never stop stretching and improving yourself. – Always dream and shoot higher than you think is possible. Do not bother trying to be better than your peers or predecessors. Try to be better than you ever knew YOU could be.
- Never stop listening to your own inner voice. – The unhappiest folks are those who care the most about what everyone else thinks – those who let everyone else drown out their own inner voice. So stand strong beside yourself. There’s great freedom in leaving others to their opinions.
- Never stop walking comfortably in your own shoes. – If you don’t follow the path others want you to follow they might become irritated. Don’t worry about it. Let them be. It’s their problem, not yours. So many people seem to have a clear idea of how other people should lead their lives, but have no clue how to lead their own. So focus on your inner callings and keep paving your own path. Remember that it is more useful to be aware of a single strength or weakness in yourself than to be aware of a thousand strengths and weaknesses in others.
- Never stop working through your fears. – Fear kills more dreams than failure ever will. So don’t let fear decide your future. In the end, you can be comfortable or courageous, but not both at once.
- Never stop being a little unrealistic. – To be successful, you have to be a little unrealistic. You have to believe that something totally different than what has happened for an eternity CAN happen starting now. Think about it. Being realistic doesn’t change anything – being unrealistic does. Doesn’t it seem a bit unrealistic to be able to use a mobile phone to instantly research any topic imaginable, watch movies, get perfect driving directions to anywhere you want to go, and see your friends face-to-face no matter where in the world you are? Fortunately a small group of computer scientists didn’t think so.
- Never stop doing what needs to be done. – You were born to be a success. Although to be successful, you must plan to be, prepare to be, expect to be, and work to be, every day.
- Never stop embracing your struggles. – After each struggle you once faced in the past was overcome, you grew stronger and more able to meet the ones you face today. Likewise, the struggles you face today are preparing you for the challenges of tomorrow. As this process of growth takes place, remember that there are no mistakes. The events that arise as you journey forward, no matter how unpleasant, are necessary steps in order to learn what you need to know to reach the places you’ve chosen to go.
- Never stop being willing to make mistakes. – Making mistakes is far more productive than never moving. You can learn great things from your mistakes when you aren’t busy avoiding or denying them. And no matter how bad of a mistake you make, there comes a time when you have to stop thinking about it and move on. No regrets in life – just lessons that show you the way forward.
- Never stop getting back up. – The strongest and most accomplished people are not those who always win, but those who refuse to give up even after they lose. You might think you’re not good enough, but you’ll surprise yourself if you keep trying. What defines us is how well we rise after falling. At the end of the day, to win, all you have to do is get up one more time than you fall down.
- Never stop making the best of it. – When you lose something, don’t think of it as a loss, but as a gift that lightens your load so you can better travel the path that was meant for you.
We lose that bright smile because we depend our happiness too much from others and not from ourselves.
We lose that confidence to risk because we’re afraid of all those things they’ll say
We lose the chance to break free because we cage ourselves from that ghost called insecurity
We lose that drive to push because we’re tormented from their disapprovals…
There’s too much adoring things that life beaming blinds you that you forget to remember it’s from inside of you where the adoration came from.
We’ve always wanted to be the best tjat we can for ourselves, not realizing we’re just exasperating ourselves trying to be perfect for their eyes.
I guess it’s time now for a pivot. For the other side of the coin to be recognized. Don’t start a revolution for yourself because it’s no one to battle with you and your twisted ‘rationality.’ It’s time for a movement.. A self-empowering, soul uplifting, psyche drifting YOU to rage.
I just finished looking at our photos. How lovely… Then I just looked at old messages… Everyday since that day I said I love you on that phone call you never failed to say those words that completes my dying day. I’m lost for words as I look back past those screen caps I saved from that old phone. I never ever wanted to lose those. It was those times you made me feel Im doing it right with you… You said it’s maturity. That this change is part of the whole process. Well fuck maturity.. I wanna wake up again on those days you’ll tell how I mean the world to you.. But fuck yeah, I know the love is still here, yes it will never perish. But my favorite parts, it’s fading away… But then again there’s still love. And I’ll just say I’m paranoid and stupid for now. Or this wee hours are just a big curse on me.. So yes, we’re still the best I’ll ever want to have on all those waking days….
I want you to know;
Out of all the wrong things in my life, you are the only thing that had been true
Out of all the pain, you’ve been the ultimate relief
Out of all the problems, you were the only answer
In the darkest hours, you’ve been the only light
From all the chaos, you remained the only hope
And out of all the hate on it, you were the ultimate source of love.
Thank you because you made believe on those times I doubt my worth.
Thank you for making me a child that I’ve never been during my early days.
Thank you for reminding me that I should keep going because it’s our plan now I’m fulfilling.
Thank you for those sneaky stares you made on me.
Thank you for those sweet nuzzles.
Thank you for letting me talk and be stupid and be an asshole.
Thank you for making me feel that yeah I’m screwed up, and yes you’ll be happy to join my mess.
Thank you for not letting go, when I feel like doing it to you.
Thank you for caring about my scars, and making me feel they’re my amazing stories.
Thank you for losing yourself in oblivion with me.
Thank you for sharing fuck up laughs with me.
Thanks for making me feel that canned goods are best when I cook it.
Thanks earlier when I’m about to give up, but then you made me feel and realize I ought to be a worthy stay.
Thank you for being there and loving me, when I don’t feel live twitching a beat anymore.
Thank you for loving me always, in all ways.
I guess one of the hardest things you’ll lose in life is your esteem. It takes a huge amount of time to collect your wits and make it to one compact gut. And as you grow, when society rubs off your face you ain’t enough, that’s when you’ll experience your first death. It takes a lot of effort to create your own self. And it takes a life time for you to stay put and make yourself established. I guess that’s the reason we’re born with our mom, birth is a struggle when faced alone. How much more is a re-birth?